For months or even years you've been dreaming of buying your first house (or an apartment / condominium), of building a home for you and your family. You've spent hours browsing Zillow and local "homes for sale" advertisements. You are subscribed to every home decoration magazine and already have your favorite colors and furniture picked out. You've figured out what the yard will have and how everyone in your family will have a place to call their own and to grow in.
But now you are wondering of how exactly to pull it off. You've considered working with real estate agents, but you wonder whether they can help and how it all works. What do you do first?
- start by seeing the homes?
- sign a contract with a realtor and have them take over?
- need to find a mortgage broker or talk to the bank?
- get a brand new house with all the upgrades, bells and whistles?
- go with a fixer upper and do the work yourself?
- know how much is all this going to cost?
Part of what's stopping some folks from home ownership are...
- Horror stories of people buying money pits, or maybe you even watched a movie by the same name.
- Your friends who own homes can't go out any more. Because they overspent on their house, every penny they earn must be saved to pay for it.
- Family members who take vacation and stay at home. They always seem to have something to do or fix around their house.
- You are petrified that your first home buying and living experience could mean loss of freedom, inability to pay for things or travel, and that your dream of home ownership could turn into a nightmare.
- Perhaps, you've heard that a house is a liability. However you want a home and an asset at the same time. But you don't know how to pull it all off. How does it all work and where do you find these? What financing options exist and how much money do I need?
If any of the above ring true for you and you want solid, experienced, and honest answers, you've come to the right place.
My name is Nev. I have been investing in real estate for years. My experience in real estate is decades long, resulting in dozens of transactions. From land, condominiums and single family homes, to multifamily residential houses and large apartment buildings, I have done it.
I've purchased homes that were fully upscale and move-in ready, all the way to full remodel and rebuild projects, and everything in between.
In addition to purchasing my own homes and investment properties, I have spent the last 20 years educating tens of thousands of students on solid money practices and financial strategies and managing multi-million dollar properties all around United States.
From simple home ownership to house hacking strategies and long-term rentals, I've done it all. From meeting honest and helpful people to those that were in it for the quick money, completely taking advantage of their "clients". I've seen scams, overpriced properties, great deals, and bad investments.
As an investor, I had horrible tenants, realtors, contractors, mortgage brokers, inspectors and title agencies. And, I've also had some of the best experiences one could ever ask for with all of the above named individuals.
In all of this, I have learned a ton that I want to share with you, so that you can avoid scams and lies, reduce chances of being taken advantage of, and purchase a house of your dream and not a nightmare.
Who am I?
I am not a realtor or a mortgage broker. I don't have a house to sell you nor a bridge in Brooklyn. All I have is my decades of experience, my ability to take complex problems and present them in simple terms, and my passion to teach and help you.
Therefore, I have nothing to sell and can be a neutral party that does not benefit from the exchange.
- are looking to buy a home.
- want a voice of reason and guidance from experienced point of view.
- desire strategies of how to make it work.
- need to know what to look for and ask.
- don't know what to do and avoid doing, but want to.
I would be honored and delighted to help. I want to be your guide in this process.
- don't have anyone in your life to ask for guidance and advice.
- have no idea of where to start.
- are looking for different ways to think about home ownership.
Whatever the reason, I am here to help; to teach you what I know and give you life-long skills you need to be successful in this venture.
In my course "Buy A Dream, Not A Nightmare", I will share with you all you need to know to buy your first home. By the end of the course, you will be armed with knowledge, tools, tips, and techniques and feel empowered to purchase your first home.
Aside from the obvious benefit of knowing /instantInstant Wealth Coursewhat you're doing, here are additional pieces that you can count on.
- The best part is that you can learn on your own time and your own pace.
- Whether from the comfort of your own home or office, you can watch the educational videos over and over again, as many times as you need or want.
- Your course investment extends to your spouse or life-partner with whom you're planning to purchase the home.
- You will have a full 30 days to learn and decide whether you are enjoying the course and whether it is helpful to you.
Sign up today and let's start learning how to make your dream a reality.
If you are looking to invest in real estate, rather than purchasing your home, get the Instant Wealth Course.