How to Start a Business Mini-Course
- Start your business in days not years
- Reduce time it takes from concept to open doors
- Discover 5 simple steps you need to take
- Understand who needs to be on your team
- Set up your business to maximize earning potential and reduce taxes
Why Start A Business?
You’ve likely heard that starting and owning a business is the absolute best way to create wealth and freedom in your life and as such you’re thinking of starting one yourself.
You’ve also likely heard and seen many small business owners having just another form of a fancy job rather than a business and that makes you wonder whether owning a business is for you.
Perhaps you’ve read that many small business owners struggle financially too and reading what’s required to start a business has you overwhelmed.
So, how do you start a business and not just another job? How do you ensure long-term success?
Because you want a business to create freedom in your life. Because you want a business to create wealth and build assets and not acquire more liabilities.
Eliminate the confusion and overwhlem of what you need to start. Get How To Start A Business mini-course.
What’s In The Course?
In a few modules and 5 easy steps, you will learn:
- What you need to do to open your business
- Which entity to choose for your business
- Why having an entity in your business is cruicial for long-term success
- What separates smart and rich business owners from the rest
- How to think about money as it relates to starting a business
- Who should NOT start a business and WHY
- Who needs to be on your team
- How to think about location for your business
- What strategies you can incorporate to reduce your taxes legally
- What you will need to open a business bank account
- and so much more!
As you can see, this mini-course packs a lot in the few modules. It is chockfull of information and tools you can put in your entrepreneurship belt.
3 ways to become a business owner
- Spend tens of thousands of dollars getting a degree from a university that will riddle you with bad debt and theoretical knowledge.
- Spend years and thousands of dollars testing and trying to figure it out on your own.
- Invest a couple hundred buck and 90 minutes of your time to get thousands of dollars worth of education and information that would take you years to acquire.
I spent over 20 years in higher education, so I know the industry inside and out. I am not saying college education is bad, as it does offer some amazing benefits, but this one is not one of those.
Because of my experience of running and operating businesses successfully for the decade or so, I have figured out first hand what works fast.
My first few business failed, because I didn’t know what I was doing and I wasted a lot of time and money. A couple I never even started because I got caught in the weeds of business plan writing and deep market research (read: I got overwhelmed and gave up)!
Save yourself precious time, money and energy and open your business faster. Get the course NOW!